THE TOOLBOX HELPS TO PLAN THE START-UP PROCESS
When developing business ideas and prototypes, there is much to consider. If you structure your thoughts and put them into words, it’s easier to stay on top of things. In our Toolbox, we provide you with tools – more precisely, templates, guidelines and checklists – to help you develop ideas and guide you through the start-up process. The toolbox will continue to grow: keep checking back and feel free to let us know what you need.
Sketch your business model for business plans, pitches and your own overview.
Differentiate your target groups and get a better feel for who you are actually dealing with.
- Persona_Canvas.pdf pdf, 268 KB
- Persona_Canvas_english.pdf pdf, 268 KB
3 Design Canvas
- 3 Design Canvas: Develop and design your ideas or preliminary prototypes step by step and incorporate your customers’ feedback directly.
- The Design Research Canvas can be used to clearly define and analyse problem areas in no time at all.
- The Design Ideation Canvas can be used to visualise, describe and assess initial ideas in order to derive potential solutions.
- The Product Design Canvas can be used to test analogue and digital products and services in a user-centred way and to develop them to series-0 prototypes.
- Design_Canvas_Sammlung_V106.pdf pdf, 1 MB
Canvas for Sciencepreneurs
Present your research work in a structured overview and check whether you have thought of everything.
How to pitch
Prepare for your first pitches and pitch training with our guideline by Jules Banning.
Checklist for funding programmes
Check whether your application for an EXIST start-up grant has a chance of success.