Smart protection from cyberattacks
- IT security
- Philipp Koppe, Benjamin Kollenda and Marc Fyrbiak (all M. Sc. in IT security at RUB)
Intellectual property and trade secrets are often stored in the form of data and algorithms in the software of embedded systems. But even there, they are vulnerable to attacks. Emproof boasts the expertise to protect this knowledge from industrial espionage and product piracy. The start-up has developed effective and robust protective measures that protect companies from attacks that threaten their very existence.
- Liftoff-Event by Cube5 (1st place)
- Wild Card winner at ITS Pitch Day
- start-up competition Senkrechtstarter 2019 (2nd place)
- Phoenix Contact Innovation Ventures Start-up-Day 2.0 2018 (1st place)