Cybersecurity Bootcamp 2023
Your idea, your impact! The Entrepreneurship Explorer supports you as a young scientist in the development and implementation of your business idea in the field of cybersecurity. Are you committed to finding out how much potential is in your business idea? If you can convince us of your commitment and idea, you will be invited to partake in an impactful one-week bootcamp in the Ruhr area, one of Europe’s finest hotspots for cybersecurity research and innovation. Travel and accommodation costs will be covered.
Target audience: International students, early career researchers (PhD students, postdocs), early-stage start-ups up teams or solo founders
Format: Workshops and input sessions (mornings), field trips and co-working (afternoons), social activities.
Duration: One week (weekdays)
Period: September 25th – September 28th, 2023
Cost: free of charge
The Entrepreneurship Explorer Ruhr 2023 offers international start-ups and entrepreneurial-minded researchers the possibility to implement their innovative business ideas and explore the regional start-up ecosystem of one of the most active start-up communities in cybersecurity. The program includes all aspects of a successful team development, product and business model generation, deepening and preparing the implementation of your business idea together with professional start-up coaches and top-level researchers, experienced experts and successful founders. Furthermore, you will discover the potential of the ecosystem regarding clients and investors as well as the region’s particularities.
What you get:
- Get to know the Ruhr region and our start-up ecosystem.
- Develop and advance your business model and identify market opportunities.
- Learn from the best and train your pitch skills together with successful startups from our ecosystem.
- Present your business idea to a specialized jury - and win the price for the best pitch!
- Explore our network, connect with successful founders, and learn how to get in contact with investors and clients.
- Experience the bootcamp together with motivated founders from all over the world and take inspiration in their approaches and experiences.
- Costs for travel and accommodation will be covered.
The participants of the Entrepreneurship Explorer Ruhr 2023 should fulfil the following criteria:
- Individuals or teams with a concrete business idea or early stage start-ups (max. 3 years). A maximum of two persons per team or start-up may participate in the program.
- Ambition and motivation to work continuously on the development of your business idea or business model during the course.
- An international background (an international higher education entrance qualification).
- An affiliation with a higher education institution which is active or ended maximum 5 years ago.
REGISTRATION Apply until July 17th , 2023.
Please fill in the form including your pitchdeck and business model canvas and submit it until July 17th, 2023. If you need confirmation earlier than by the end of July to apply for a necessary visa, please indicate the latest date for you to receive notice in the registration form. If you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us: worldfactoryinternational(at)rub.de
Your contact person
International Network Manager (Cube 5)